Saturday, October 18, 2008

Playground fun












The kids and I take walks regularly. It is a great thing to keep them entertained when I am out of ideas and patience. We usually end up at the playground at our apartment complex. They always seem to do funny things and I never seem to have my camera at the right times. Well, this time I did. I had a little fun with taking pictures and took a lot, but I thought they turned out good. I got a couple of great shots of Mikayla trying a new recipe: dirt and weeds!! Why didn't I stop her? Well, you gotta live in the moment and enjoy it, right?! I actually got a couple good ones of Preston too. He is always on the move and so quick it is hard to get ones that aren't blurry all the time! He is so animated and some of the pictures show it. Gotta love those crazy kids!

2 comments:

Malmbergs said...

Beautiful pictures! Such fun memories for you.

Leah said...

i love the pictures! They turned out so cute and will definitely bring some smiles down the road...