Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tribute to Sisters



I saw this on someone's blog and decided to copy it. Growing up with three older sisters, this fits my family very well. My sisters and I have had rough spots in our relationships, but will love eachother to the end of time. CONGRATS to all three of my sisters who just announced that they are all expecting this summer!! If any of you remember, all four of us girls were expecting at the same time last summer. What are the chances that three of you would be expecting at the same time again?! What fun!!


"Even if you take my clothes and get into my makeup without asking, still, nobody better mess with you, or they will have to mess with me. Even if I think I know best and tell you as much, it's only because I love you and you'll forgive me for being a know-it-all. There will always be ice cream involved in any late night talks, and it's understood that any lame things we say after 1 am are completely hilarious. I will never judge you but I will be the only person to tell you if those jeans really do make your butt look big. Even if there are times I'd like to throttle you, I will also defend you to the nines and love you no matter what."

1 comment:

Leah said...

AWWWW!! I love it. Did you write that last paragraph or was in on the other blog you saw? Anyways, hope to see you soon!