Thursday, September 4, 2008

Limbo

Well, we are STILL trying to figure out where exactly we are going to move. Ryan will be done with school in a few months and we are not 100% sure what we are doing. AHH. I am starting to get really nervous. I am sad to be leaving my family and the state I grew up in, but am also very ready to start our lives. It feels like we are just in limbo and have been since we have gotten married. Now that Ryan has a career and I have two muchkins to chase after, it will be nice to hopefully settle into a place we love and that we can call our own. Where that place will be exactly, who knows? Our thoughts are to still go to Boise area, but we are still weighing our options trying to figure out where would be best for Ryan to open up a practice. Ryan is trying to meet his deadline of Graduation in December to be done with his clinic requirements, but we are getting nervous about that too. He has to have 200 adjustments and so many hours before he can officially graduate. We keep trying to figure out ways to find patients and get people to come in. That is something he will have to continue doing when he opens his own practice, but that is also why we signed up with a management company. Does anyone have any good marketing suggestions? Anyone have a good moving company they would recommend??

6 comments:

Fiddlefish said...

Hey cousin. Tara here. Cherice just moved out here from Michigan. Went through a company that also offers 30 days of storage upon arrival. I emailed her to ask the name of it, and will get back to you. I remember the "limbo" phase. It will end soon, I promise. I, too, am one who needs to "feel settled."

Tara

Leah said...

As far as marketing goes, try a radio ad...that's worked for Alex. As far as moving companies, I can't say I'd recommend the one we used. That, you've gotta search and search and search to find the best deal around and check them out on BBB. What fun... I don't envy you that. We've moved 4 times, so I'm ready to be done moving for a while....

Fiddlefish said...

Hey K. My sister emailed me back. She went through North American Movers.

Tara

Anonymous said...

It just hit me that we are gettimg old! :) I can't believe you have two kids already and I have one... but yet you look the same as the day I met you! I can't say the same thing for myself... too many wrinkles when I smile. Anyway... I wish that we could see you while we are in Texas. We are all the way down at the bottom! Emrie and I are actually flying back on Sunday to Utah :( But, I suggest that you move to Boise! That way when we are visiting my house in Twin Falls we could see eachother in a matter of 1 1/2 hours! Good luck with deciding!

Erin said...

Hey you guys should totally move out here to Chicago! Tons of people need adjustments around here!:0)

Grygla Family said...

i was thinking - utah is close to Idaho...has direct flights to Texas, and well...it is not as cold as Idaho or as hot as Texas! perfect. (good luck, being in limbo is always hard)

as for a moving company...STAY AWAY!!! We had such a horrible experience as did e & j when they went east (they used the company we recommended) King Van Lines was awful. .. I will email you details if you want. but, we would recommend packing everything up yourself, loading an ABF truck (you pack, they drive) and then you unload. it takes about 2 weeks to get your stuff, give or take some days, but it is less expensive an you have a bit more control. good luck! love the labor day shots!!!