Monday, September 22, 2008

"Conversation" with a two year old

I have been trying to talk to Preston more about Jesus and Heaven and where he comes from. I was sitting on the couch with him the other day and was asking him where Jesus and Heavenly Father are and if he knew he lived with them before he came here. Well, about all I got out of him was a couple kisses and then was attacked and he wanted to wrestle. I didn't even get a word out of him! I told Ryan about it when he came home and he basically said, "DUH! He is a two year old. And you expect to have a conversation with him?!" Who was I kidding? Maybe someday I will get to actually have a real conversation with him. I would hope that Mikayla will be a little easier to talk with and keep still, but if she is anything like she is now, in the future, I have no hope of keeping my kids contained for more than a minute or so. AHHH! Hey, at least they keep me moving, right?

No comments: