Friday, August 8, 2008

The Big TWO







It is hard to believe that two years ago, Preston was born (late I might add and in no hurry to get here!). Preston is a loving, happy and very busy, curious little boy that LOVES to run, jump, swim, play with trucks, and his latest thing, trains. He has been running up to me almost knocking me over just to throw his arms around me and give me a big hug. I love those moments! His favorite phrase is "got 'em!" and he does not say is quietly! He always finds a time to say it. If he found something, picked up something, figured something out, put on shoes, etc.... He has such a sense of humor and is full of energy and spunk, which can sometimes get him into trouble. But, what two year old doesn't get into some trouble, right?! We sure love him and are so glad he is in our family!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

He's a studly little guy, that's for sure! This may sound wierd, but I love that you love him so much. It makes me happy to read about it. HaPpY #2 BirThDaY, Preston!

amerimono said...

The big 2 years old! WOW! Time sure does fly by, doesn't it? He is growing up to be a really cute little boy Kris. I'm sure he'll just keep getting cuter with every year!

Malmbergs said...

What a fun little guy. We love watching his silly antics and listening to his ever increasing vocabulary. Happy birthday!

Bobvila said...

We are glad that he is part of the family, too! We "got 'em"!

Brendan & Tatem said...

Kristin, HELLO!!! I am just in heaven tonight. Noelle happened upon my blog and yaa, I get to see what everyone is up to. I ran into Ryan's brother at the Seattle Temple about three months ago so I got a little tidbit of what your up to. You'll have to check out my blog:
brendanandtatem.blogspot.com
-Tatem

Brendan & Tatem said...

Ya, Keri got married about two or three years ago and is now leaving outside of Portland. No kiddos yet though. That is all about who I keep in contact with though.

ATT Hickson said...

What a cute little blog you have! I think your kids are Beautiful - maybe Mikayla and Tanner should hook up! - Abby

ATT Hickson said...

Found ya! Cute blog! - Abby