Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter





















We had a very low key Easter. We had an egg hunt with the kids in the yard yesterday and enjoyed the nice weather (65!!) today after church when we went to a really great park. That is one thing Idaho has over Texas... they have parks here! Preston enjoyed the time to run and have no boundaries... and I mean he RAN. Ryan had to run just to catch up with him and Ma and I just moseyed (how do you spell that?) along and took lots of pics. Ryan wants some landscape pics in his office and told me to take them ( I said he is asking a lot of me lately... run the front desk, take a really great picture for everyone to see... YIKES! And I am not even that great at photography!). So let me know what you think! (I might have gotten a little carried away!) Oh, and HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!! This is the best Easter picture we could get with two tired kids after church. Guess it will have to work.

6 comments:

Alyssa said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Jenna said...

So cute! I love your landscapes. Very pretty. I could totally see them blown up on the wall. Give the little bugs a kiss for me!

Bobvila said...

Pics look great! And I don't know what you're talking about no parks here - there's lots by my house! Glad you had some nice weather! Looks pretty! Miss you guys.

tiki_lady said...

i think you have a good eye for photography. Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter.

What do you use for your editing software?? If you have software I would just punch up your black and whites a bit. They look a little flat. I love the reflection in the water and the bridge one.
You could email me the full resolution file and I would be happy to color edit and do a slight crop on your pics for you. But, over all I could see these all blown up BIG!

Misty said...

Love your updates! We are heading up to Idaho end of june, first of July! Maybe we will get to Boise. :-) great pics...what kind of camera do you use/want? I just got a new one for my birthday with a new lense and I LOVE them. I am now looking/researching for a flash.

Megan and Alyvia said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Easter, love the pics!!!