Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting in shape

Okay, so once again, I am trying to get in shape. We have joined the YMCA here, which is more like a Lifetime Family Fitness in Texas. It is huge and so nice! I have been going 3 days a week to do the elliptical and weights, but have recently started going to a kickboxing class and my friend from church convinced me to go to a 5:30 AM class with her this morning. AHH. Me and mornings do not get along, but it went surprisingly well this morning. Except now, it is 12:30 and I am ready for a nap! So... my reason for writing this... if I know people know I am trying to work out, I am more likely to make myself go, knowing someone might ask me if I am still doing it. So, thanks... you are my support system!

3 comments:

Amber and David said...

You go girl! =) If we lived closer I would totally go with!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl! I'll be the first one to check in on your fitness updates! I love it! Good luck! It's been awhile since I've been able to come and check out your blog since I've had a lack of internet... You've been busy! You're in IDAHO!!! How cool Ryan is opening his own business! (I LOVED his mural of R+K=heart.) What an exciting adventure y'all are on! I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, though. I'm sure she was wonderful, just like her granddaughter. ;)

Fiddlefish said...

You go girl! You're doing great! Keep up the pace. And 1 and 2 and 1 and 2.... (as I sit in my P.J.'s on my couch after just eating a nutter butter bar).