Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grandma M.'s funeral

















Although it was a sad event that brought us all together, we were able to reconnect with my Dad's side of the family. Everyone on that side was so much older than my family and none of us kept in very close contact, which we all regret now. It was so good to see family that we haven't seen in 10 + years. We were able to stay with my sister and the kids all had so much fun playing together. We tried to get pics of all the cousins together, but of course, what group of 5 kids will hold still long enough to take pictures?! Thanks for letting us stay with you Leah, and congrats on the new little one!! (1 new nephew born, 2 more to go!!) Thanks Uncle Scott for playing with all the kids. They sure love you!! And what do you think... do Scott and I look alike??
We were also able to hang out with my Mom's parents and my cousins on that side as well. It snowed while we were there and the kids had a blast in the snow and I had fun taking pictures (as always!!). It was fun to see everyone! Hopefully next time we see you, Mom and Dad, Preston won't be so mad that he hasn't seen you and will actually love on you a little bit. Sorry about that. The kid holds grudges already. Yikes are we in for it when he is a teen!

No comments: