Sunday, February 8, 2009

IDAHO!
























After arriving in Idaho Falls to visit Ryan's family, we awoke to our car being covered in snow and a nice new 5 inches on the ground with single digit temperatures.  We went with Grandpa to feed the cows and the kids had fun looking at the horses, cows, and riding in the tractor with Uncle Sid.  If I am not careful, they might start liking this kind       of stuff :)  We also had fun sledding and playing with the 4 wheelers with cousins and Grandpa, and feeding the ducks by the temple.

4 comments:

Misty said...

Hey! Glad you guys made it there...hope things are going well. I miss you guys and seeing your cute kids at church!

Loralee said...

These photos of your kids in their snow gear are so cute!!! I love snow. Brrr... how fun!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Welcome to Idaho! How is Boise? Are you there yet? I am so glad that we were able to get together!

Ashley and Dave said...

I honestly had no idea that you even called! Did you leave a message? Dana and Noelle told me that you had lunch together and I was a little sad because you had told me you would call, but you didnt....guess I was wrong...well at least I feel loved now! Sorry I missed you!