Monday, July 28, 2008

Twilight


I am now one of the millions of people who are reading the Twilight books. I just got them from my mom and will attempt to read them. I started reading it last night but I don't know if I was too tired, or what but it did not seem all that catchy. Okay... I only got about 20 pages into it, but I heard it just catches you from the beginning. The last Nicholas Sparks book I was reading was not keeping me entertained enough so I took it back to the library. So I guess I have time now to read these. Who know... maybe I will be just like everyone else and love them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Malmbergs said...

So, have you read any more? Once you get into it, it really is hard to put down. I am axiously awaiting Aug. 2 when the new book hits the stands.

Unknown said...

I started reading Twilight with a lot of skepticism, too, and it probably wasn't until about half way through the book when the good romance stuff started that I finally got hooked to the story. You'll have to let us all know how you feel about it once you've finished the first book.