Wednesday, July 16, 2008

4 Years



I am not being a very good blogger. I am behind on posting and one of the posts is of our 4 year anniversary. It was 4 years June 25th. It has gone by so fast. I never would have thought we would be where we are at in our life right now if I had predicted it. I guess that saying is true, "Life is what happens when you are busy making plans." And I am so glad things did not turn out as we planned! Here is what we have been up to the past four years:

-Moved to Texas a week after being married
-I continued working for First Land Title (now known as First American Title)
-Ryan got a job with a dentist (with the plan of going to Dental school... which after working there a year decided it was not the profession for him)
-Ryan starts Chiropractic school
-Preston was born August 8, 2006
-I quit working full time December 2006
-I started working part time for a realtor February 2007
-Mikayla was born September 29, 2007
-And to date... Ryan has about 5 1/2 months left of school and I am chasing two VERY busy little ones, still working for the realtor part time and helping out at the title company two days a week for a few hours.

3 comments:

Amber and David said...

Happy Anniversary! Don't you just love that life doesn't go exactly as planned? Reminds me of that song "sometimes i thank god for unanswered prayers." Just goes to show that He knows what's best for us better than we do! Sounds like you guys have been productive these last 4 years!=)

Unknown said...

Congrats on 4 years together! It's amazing how our lives change in just a few years. Well, you look just as beautiful now as you did four years ago on your wedding day! It's good to see your face, girlie!

Leah said...

wow! 4 year now, huh? Alex and I are going on 6! Crazy, isn't it? Time really does fly by and things happen that you don't plan on.