Friday, August 21, 2009

Uncle Scott Visits!











My brother came to visit us last week and we enjoyed having him here. He left when the kids were taking a nap and when Ma woke up she asked where "Dot" was. We enjoyed watching Scott do magic tricks, getting dipped cones at Fanci Freeze, going shooting (Pres loved picking up all the shotgun shells that were out there!), taking walks, climbing up the big hill at Camels Back Park, and going to the Discovery Center. Thanks for coming to visit Scott!!

3 comments:

amanda said...

I am so glad that you guys had a great time. Looks like you were out doing all sorts of fun things. We love fancy freeze but haven't been there in years!!!

ReeSe said...

Lookin pretty tough there holding that gun! :) Love fanci freeze!! It was fun meeting your bro.

tiki_lady said...

look at you! great job! I never thought I would ever see the day when I saw a "Malmberg" girl shoot a rifle!