Sunday, August 9, 2009

McCall













I am late in posting this, but we went to McCall, ID with some friends a couple weeks ago for the weekend. The kids had fun rolling down a big hill by the water and boats, playing in a water fountain, we took a hike (where Pres. experienced peeing off the side of the mountain; just had to get a picture of that!!) and stopped to pick fresh huckleberries (half of which we ate instead of saving!!) and had them in our pancakes the next morning, watched a Triathalon (the picture of us all sitting on the road guard is where we were watching the bikers come down the mountain, one of which was Charise's brother), and played in the water. It was so pretty and we had a blast. Thanks again McMullins and Dennings for the fun time!

3 comments:

ReeSe said...

This was a great trip! I put all my stresses behind me and just enjoyed the weekend. Thanks for coming with us. Great pics! I'll post mine soon too.

Anonymous said...

LOTS of fun things going on over here! I love your hair! It looks so cute1 And you are getting TAN! Congrats on the new store grand opening! I hope that is going well. McCall looks beautiful! I think I have been there before. I'm glad you are seeing the beautiful parts to Idaho!

ATT Hickson said...

Oh man - I miss Idaho mountains! I bet McCall was fabulous! And I can't believe that Preston is already 3! CRAZY!