Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sunday Walks, Lovin' Idaho











Every Sunday afternoon, we usually take a walk or a drive to get out of the house. This past Sunday we showed Ryan a canal we found. The kids obviously had fun in it. But then again, if there is water or mud, my little girl will find it and be in it in a second. She is NOT afraid of getting dirty! Pres had fun chasing Ry and I down with his big wheel, and thought it was hilarious when Ry jumped over him. And of course, I had fun taking pictures!

4 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Those turned out adorable!!!!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love Sundays in Idaho! YOu are making me home sick!

Bobvila said...

Looks fun! Glad you are enjoying life! Miss you!

Loralee said...

Beautiful photos!!! Your little girl is so so darling.