Saturday, June 20, 2009

Idaho Falls/Teton Dam Marathon Relay















We went to Idaho Falls last weekend so that Ryan could be on the Alumni team of BYU-I for the Teton Dam Marathon relay. We had fun hanging out with Ryan's parents, his sis. and her family, walked by and fed the geese on the greenbelt by the temple, visited Aunts and Uncles and their terrific horses (Which the kids enjoyed thoroughly, although Pres wouldn't do anything more than look at them and help pull Ma around on them. And it looks like we are going to have to get Ma a horse. She wouldn't get off!!) and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of that side of the state. I was once again reminded though that I am so glad we live over here in Boise. I.F. is too cold and windy for me. Love to visit though! It was so good to see everyone!

1 comment:

erin said...

LUV that family picture!