Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy 5th!

Today is our five year anniversary! It has been five very busy years of school, two kids, moving and starting a business. It feels like just yesterday we were married, but also seems like so long ago that we were newlyweds with no cares in the world and less responsibility. Kind of miss those days sometimes! I wouldn't take back anything we have done though these past years and I love Ryan more now than I did when we were married. He is such a hard worker and is such a great Dad and husband. I LOVE YOU!!

5 comments:

Grant and Kristin Collard said...

Congratulations! You two are so cute together!

Fiddlefish said...

Oh my goodness. You look absolutely RADIANT in that photo -- angelic is probably a more appropriate word. The light, shadows -- GORGIOUS photo of you two.

Alyssa said...

Congrats and Happy Anniversary!

Amber and David said...

Awww!!! You guys are so cute! Happy Anniversary!

ReeSe said...

Happy 5th! Woohoo, I took that picture. :)