Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The consequences of potty training while camping

Pres did really well while we were camping with potty training. He only had one accident. YEAH! But, he got used to being able to pull down his underwear and go anywhere. The other day when he and Ma were outside playing in the sprinklers, Pres came in and wanted us to pull down his underwear but wouldn't let us take him potty. He proceeds to run outside completely naked and peed right there on our back lawn. AHH! Thank goodness no one was driving by at the time! Oh the joys of boys...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, how cute! You should read this post that I just read along the same subject: http://fionaandzac.blogspot.com/2009/05/boys-will-be-boys.html

I died laughing! I love little boys. Can you tell me where I might get one of those? ;) I'll take about 5!

Leah said...

hey, at least he's not using a diaper, right?

Mama & Papa Griz said...

It could be worse! I was coming home for lunch the other day and there were 4 little boys standing in the middle of the road seeing who could pee the making the best design...But don't worry all of my boys have done it at one time or another.