Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Food Blog Makeover!!

My talented sister, Jenna (I swear she stole the creative, craftiness that was in the genes!), gave my food blog a makeover!  Check it out here... (or click on the button in the top left corner of the blog).  I am trying to put up pictures too for the recipes I didn't take pictures of before.  I watched Julie and Julia with my husband a little while ago, and while it wasn't the best movie ever, it did inspire me to be better about blogging and cooking.  So, I am going to try.  That is all I am going to do.  No promises, but my word that I will try to be a better blogger.  :)  Check out Jenna on her craft blog here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the blog makeover! looks great! And the recipes definitely look like they're worth a try...simple and yummy is my style, and healthy where possible, right? Have fun experimenting in the kitchen!