Monday, September 7, 2009

Food blog

Wondering what to cook for dinner or breakfast?? Have you checked out my new food blog?
Yummy Grub is a site where I post recipes I have just found and tried, or ones my family has been making for a while. I am ALWAYS looking for new recipes. Either quick and easy, more difficult that test your patience, but rewards your stomach, healthy meals, or ones that satisfy my sweet tooth! Any good cooking/baking tips? Please share!! Be patient with me though, I am still adding and still working on remembering to take pictures of food!! My kids keep asking what I am doing when I take pictures of my food. Well, I am trying to savor the moment of delicious food, I guess!

1 comment:

Trent and Kim said...

Hey! I love finding new recipes too, so I am going to be a frequent visitor on your food blog. We would love to see you guys! We will be here, not doing too much exciting. Give me a call if you guys have any free time. I'm sure your kids have grown so much, I'm excited to see them. I love your haircut, by the way.