Thursday, September 10, 2009

Catching some naked rays



It was in the 90's today and the kids were outside when Ry turned on the sprinklers. So, kids + sprinklers = take off clothes and get wet!! The kids got to spend a little time soaking up the last little bits of summer sun. I didn't hear them for a little while and went out to check on them. They were by the side of the house and I found Pres wearing a bowl hat and talking to and imagining with the sprinklers. Funny, parents buy toys, but a bowl as a hat, sprinklers and a backyard makes them more happy and keeps them more entertained. Oh, to be a kid again! These are the fun times I love being a mom. And the times I am reminded that half the time I get mad at them for things, they don't understand and just are so carefree. I need to be more like that. I love my little bugs!

1 comment:

Malmbergs said...

They look so happy playing. I loved the bowl hat!