Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mobile Mikayla




Just since we have been home from our trip, Mikayla has been "talking" so much more, figured out how to really crawl (except she hasn't figured out crawling in a dress!), and pulled herself up on her bouncer yesterday by herself. She has figured out a new trick too of sticking out her tongue. It seems like she is growing up so fast all of the sudden. I am afraid I am in trouble since she is already moving so much now and is trying to pull herself up on everything already. I am going to have two to chase after now!

2 comments:

erin said...

cute pictures! i love the dress ... she is getting so big, but I guess preston is as well...oh how they grow. quick question for you. in your zoo pictures you had a baby wrap - is it a moby? do you like it. my sister recommended that i get one and i was hoping you had advice on which one to get! thanks....hope all is well.

Amber and David said...

Wow! It looks like you've been busy! I just have to say I LOVE the Pie! David and I went there all the time when we were living in Utah. Your pics made me miss it!=) It really seems like time is flying by! Now that Mikayla is mobile your days will be more of a blur than usual! Next time you're up north we really need to meet up somewhere, it's been way too long!