Monday, May 2, 2011

Sunday Afternoon


Our weather has been funny lately and has not wanted to stay consistent with getting warm. So, when it is warm, we take advantage of it and are outside.  Sunday afternoon was one of those days so the kids had fun playing in dirt and grass ( as always!), Mikayla was pretending she was a caterpillar or something and sliding across the lawn, and Pres made some of his funny faces for me while I tried out my new camera (an early birthday present! Thanks again!!!).  So sorry for so many pics, but I am getting used to this new camera and am getting in all the practice I can!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Exciting!!! What did you get ?

Leah said...

Great pictures! I need to call you... for some reason we've gotten sucked into our own little world and lost touch with people lately. :)

ReeSe said...

I love new things! Good luck with the new camera. I think these look great! :)

Malmbergs said...

Cute pictures. Glad the camera is working out and you are getting lots of practice time.

erin said...

We are SO gready for spring as well ... it is almost time for summer and it is still rainy and cold! but, I love the Sunday pictures. I would love to get into photography ... maybe someday!