Monday, October 18, 2010

Hawaii!!









Leah and I took a last minute sisters' trip to Hawaii end of Sept.  We stayed in Waikiki, and visited North Shore and saw the LDS Hawaii Temple, BYU Hawaii, The Polynesian Cultural Center, the Dole Pineapple Plantation, got snow cones twice at Matsumoto's (they have these big, very flavorful snow cones with sweet and condensed milk on top or vanilla ice cream in the bottom; the ice cream is a better addition!), saw some pretty cool waves, hung out and caught some Hawaiian rays at the beach, slept when we wanted, ate when we wanted and just got to hang out and relax.  Thanks again for taking me!!  It was a lot of fun! 

3 comments:

Leah said...

You beat me to posting about the trip! I have been so behind on my posts as well... Guess that's how life goes, huh? Had a great time! We'll definitely have to do it again some time!

Megan and Alyvia said...

It was so good to catch up on your blog!!! Wow, I haven't been on blogger forever...your cute lil fam is cute as ever!! and CONGRATS on the new baby (yeah, I am slowwww, sorry!!) But how exciting for you guys :)
And LOVE the Hawaii pics...totally jealous!!!

Looks like you guys are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for these pics. Fun!!!