Sunday, July 11, 2010

My birthday

For my birthday (back in May... I am a little late in posting!), I decided to not make a cake for myself so we went to Albertsons and found a big slice of chocolate cake to eat after dinner.  Dinner was great because Ryan was sneaky and had some of our good friends surprise me and come over for dinner.  Then Ryan told me he was going out to get a movie for us to watch and came back with a babysitter, blindfolded me and took me to a friends' house and had a delicious cake (thank you Charise!!) and played games with a bunch of our friends.  It was a night to remember.  Especially since the next morning brought food poisoning for Ryan and I and our friends who ate dinner with us!  Thinking it was the meat we got for hamburgers, but who knows.  I will definitely remember my 27th birthday!  Thanks again for a memorable birthday everyone!

No comments: