Saturday, June 19, 2010

Announcing....

So I am really late in posting this and posted a pregnancy ticker last night, but didn't post the actual announcement..... We are expecting our third beginning of December!  I am 15 1/2 weeks along and thanks to stairs in our new house (oh yeah, we bought a house too!) and getting food poisoning, I have only gained about 6 pounds!  No, I have no motherly intuition to tell me what this baby is.  I don't normally have that feeling, but with this one, I really have no idea.  It has been a COMPLETELY different pregnancy than the other two, so no clues here.  Ryan and I had an agreement that we wouldn't find out on our third since we already have one of each.  I am trying to argue otherwise and get him to change his mind. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! congratulations Kris! I think that is fun to not find out with this baby... but hard!

Leah said...

Hooray! Let me know how your appointment goes this week with the midwife... Can't wait to see you guys soon.

Tatem Marchant said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting for you. I hope your feeling good.

ReeSe said...

What?!? You're pregnant? That's great news!!!! :)

Alyssa said...

Congrats you guys!!!