Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas



















I am really slacking on posting lately. The kids and I went to Texas for a visit the end of September. We had a blast hanging out with old friends (the little girl w/Pres calls him "her prince". Hope it can stay that way when you move to Houston Kenzie!!), had some much needed family time with Grammy, Bapa, Uncle Scott, and my sisters and their kiddos ( I got to love on my cute nephews, and obviously, Ma loved them too!) Pres explored Scott's treehouse, we watched Scott play football, and had fun at the park. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH for the letting us come visit Mom and Dad!!! (Sorry so many pictures, I know. But, I take lots of pictures of the things I love!)

1 comment:

Misty said...

It was so great seeing you! I was so bummed I couldn't meet you guys at the Boys Ranch...we were in Houston for L's medical procedure. Maybe next time!