Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MUD!





I think I have posted before about how we have a tree that collects all the water from the sprinklers and just holds the mud. Well, the kids, of course, love to play in it. They usually dig in it or put their feet in it, but this one day, Pres decided to roll in it, making sure no part of his body or underwear was showing (as soon as the kids start playing in the mud, I just give up and take their clothes off. What is more fun than cool mud in the hot summer?) and then proceeded to make sure Ma had a nice mud hairdo and that no part of her diaper was showing. Crazy kids. Let's just say Ma likes playing in the mud more than she does getting washed off by the hose outside! We thought that getting a little pool would take care of them playing in the mud. Well, we were WRONG!

3 comments:

Shawna said...

I still remember playing in the mud when I was a kid!!!! Heck... mud football at Ricks College!! I let my kids get dirty too. Problem is, then when you're about to head out to a reception or something you find them in the mud AGAIN. How to control it???? Too fun NOT to play!

Mel said...

Well done kids! That looks like way too much fun. :)

Loralee said...

These photos are SO fun! I just love them. Your kids look adorable. Mud is the most fun thing ever.