Friday, April 4, 2008

Running time

I have once again decided to try to get in the habit of running.  I tried it before I was pregnant with Preston and hated it but loved getting in shape.  This time, I am finding that I like it a little bit more.  It gives me the out and alone time that I need as well as exercise!  Kill two birds with one stone!  I am loving that I weigh less than I did when I got pregnant with Preston and pants I wore in college are now too big.  HOORAY!!  Ryan and I made a deal that if I run for 6 weeks at least 3 times a week, I can get a new pair of shoes, a pedicure or a bread maker.  I know... those things are all in different price ranges, but I needed something to motivate me to keep doing it.  So, if you see/talk to me within the next little while, remind me to run will ya?!

No comments: